Experienced Texas Commercial Real Estate Attorney
Sara J. Evans, Attorney at Law, is an experienced commercial real estate lawyer practicing since 1994 in commercial real estate transactions, including:
- Sales and Purchases, particularly multifamily apartment projects
- Financing and refinancing (conventional, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and other CMBS)
- Retail and office leasing
- Private lending, seller financing
- Purchase and sale of loans
- Restaurant, Hotel-Motel
- Retail centers
- Office buildings
- Industrial Warehouse/Office Warehouse
- Limited partnership and limited liability company formation and transfers
While proficient in all types of commercial real estate transactions, Ms. Evans’ practice focuses on the acquisition, financing and sale of existing multifamily apartment projects of all sizes, with most transactions in the $10 million to $30 million range. She also handles related LLC, partnership and corporate work related to her clients’ transactions, and she provides registered agent services. Attorney Evans handles all aspects of her clients’ real estate transactions and offers related guidance and counsel.
The law surrounding commercial real estate leasing, purchases and sales can be complicated. Regardless of the nature of your project, the right representation can make all of the difference. A qualified lawyer can protect your interest and prevent errors. The job of a good transactional real estate attorney is to achieve the goal of the client, maximize the client’s economic outcome, and minimize the probability of future disputes.
We look forward to building a long-term professional relationship and helping you accomplish all of your commercial real estate goals.